Saturday, July 28, 2012
Saturday Six for July 28th
2. I'm working my way slowly through CreateSpace. None of my documents were correct at first, but I worked through it with their system. It was helpful even if it took a while. I have to work on the cover-spine-backcover. It has to be one file. I might try to go through their do-it-yourself program and see what I can make. I'd very much like to have FEARLESS available in paperback. I'll eventually get there.
3. I've had a great response to my "What was your childhood monster?" blogfest. 36 people are signed up so far. I get ten times as many hits a day on that post than any other too. I think that's excellent for my first blogfest. Thank you, folks!
4. I haven't written my short story for this month yet. I started a steampunk story, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get back to it. I'm telling myself I need to write a sci-fi flash piece this weekend and try Daily Science Fiction again. Third time's a charm, right?
5. Nope. No air-conditioning yet.
6. I don't have any plans for the weekend other than to write that flash piece. Maybe we'll go to the library and/or have a picnic by the lake again. Any way to stay cool. I'll be happy to see July in my rearview mirror. It was a brutal month. August will bring an air-conditioning unit, FEARLESS, Gen Con, and preschool. Onward to August!
Have a wonderful weekend!