I want to thank the wonderful Unikorna for
the Fabulous Blog Award
the One Lovely Blog Award.
For the Fabulous Blog Award, I must name five of the most fabulous moments of my life.
1) The birth of my son. After 2.5 days of labor, it was fabulous to be done! Plus, he was fabulously cute.
2) When my husband first told me he loved me. Isn't it fabulous when a man says it first?
3) When my son first told me he loved me without prompting. My heart fabulously melted!
4) When I finished NaNoWriMo for the first time. I still get that fabulous feeling every time I finish a novel!
5) When we bought our house. It was the first time I've ever lived in a house, and not an apartment or condo. It's fabulous not having neighbors directly beside you or above you!
I'm feeling fabulous now. Ribbons for all of you!