Saturday, July 14, 2012
Saturday Six for July 14th
2. A big thank you to L.G. Keltner for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award and Tell Me About Yourself Award. Consider this Saturday Six post as getting to know me!
3. I finished my revisions for Fearless. Funny how I missed some of those spelling errors, and I really need to pay attention to my use of the passive voice while writing fight scenes. Onward to proofreading and formatting!
4. Still no air-conditioning. Blah.
5. My son held up a clear plastic lid in front of his face the other day. He said, "Look, Mommy! An invisible box!"
6. I'm finally catching up on True Blood. It's funny how ten years ago, my TV schedule would have included a few hours of shows for most nights a week. Now, for the summer, I have nothing I watch except True Blood. It feels weird, but I have better things to do with my free time these days like write!
Have a great weekend!