Monday, June 5, 2017

I made it to the end!


I just wrote "END" on the Totem series!

This final book was 8,000 words longer than the others. A whole lot went on, and wow, as a pantser, I just kept surprising myself over and over. My muse is clever, though. It all made sense. She has a way of making things work even when I have no idea what she's doing.

I'm so excited to finally be finished. It was an exciting journey, but I'm eager to start something new.

Of course, there's revising, editing, formatting, and publishing these last three books left to do. Books will do that themselves, right? ... RIGHT?!!

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Now the real work begins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhhhhhhh you couldn't give her ONE day

      :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I'm so excited to read the final three books! Any plans on what you'll work on next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your muse. Wish mine was cooperative. I go thru periods where we do well together and then the struggle until we don't again.

    ' Juneta @ Writer's Gambit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo!! Congratulations!! ^_^

    Books totally format themselves. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray! That's awesome. Glad your muse was clever enough to have it all make sense in the end. (Mine is much more pesky, LOL.) Many congrats, Christine! And best of luck with all that technical stuff that needs to be taken care of still, too. Hope that doesn't become too much of a headache for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine - well done ... and I'm sure some of those final things will happen over the holidays ... but enjoy time with your son, family and friends ... congratulations - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoop whoop...doing the happy dance with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo-hoo! I was just thinking this morning that the Totem series will be perfect for binge reading this summer. I can't wait to get started. Awesome that you have the whole series written now. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete