Thank you very much to the wonderful Elizabeth Arroyo
for this cute award.
I must now tell you seven unusual things about myself.
1) My wedding ring is black with a white gold band. I don't like diamonds or yellow gold. I don't like to wear rings either. Plus, I'm quite accident prone. The ring is made from black titanium. Near indestructible!
2) I have a lot of paperclips and I'm not sure why.
3) I'm thinking of chocolate cheesecake when I should be thinking of unusual things about myself. The What's Your Chocolate? blogfest from earlier this week has stayed with me all week long.
4) I have a firm handshake. It weirds me out a bit when I shake someone's hand and theirs is limp.
5) I don't know what I'm going to be for Halloween. It might be too early to be thinking about it, but I'd like to have some time to prepare. Any suggestions?
6) I say "cool" a lot. Now my son is saying it. Will it still be a cool word to use for his generation?
7) Top items on my Christmas list for this year: a composter and a kitchen floor. Yes, I'm that exciting.
I nominate these worthy bloggers that I haven't heard from in a long time: