I received The Versatile Blogger Award and The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award from Amy at The Ramblings of Amy!
Thank you! I'm always honored to receive awards like this.
Here are the rules for both awards:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 more blogger friends.
4. Contact and congratulate the blogs you're passing the award on to.
1. I was the worst vegetarian ever. I was one for 15 years. I like very few fruits and veggies. I don't like any sort of spice or even salt on my food. I don't like salad. I had to change my eating habits when I became pregnant.
2. I met my husband on the internet when it was still creepy to do so. We were just friends for a year until we met in person.
3. I'm eating animal cookies as I type this.
4. I think feet are ugly. Except cute baby feet.
5. I wrote several short stories as a child about the kids in our neighborhood called The Kingham Kids.
6. Being a stay-at-home mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but totally worth it.
7. I'm telling myself that I won't watch Survivor, but I don't think I'm going to listen.
I'm passing these two awards on to:
Aubrie at Flutey Words...
Heidi at ...then she writes
Christine at Christine's Journey
Manda at pepperwords
Along with these fine awards, I was notified that I'm one the Final 12 winners in Rachael Harrie's First Campaign Challenge. I'm blushing. I'm thrilled and honored. Wow. I'm stunned too. The Campaign has been a lot of fun so far. I know I say it a lot, but I really mean it. I've read many of the entries by other Campaigners and I'm impressed. So many talented writers out there. I raise my glass to all of you. Cheers!