1. Yikes! I forgot to write up this post last night. It's been one of those weeks. My husband and I caught my son's illness. We're all on antibiotics and not feeling ourselves. Not a great way to start off the summer.
2. No news on any of my submissions. I've read things are slower in the summer. So I must keep distracting myself with good reads.
3. I wasn't going to go to Gen Con Indy this year. Last year, I spent most of the time just chasing after my son as he went up and down the escalators. Yet now I see they have Jim Butcher as a guest of honor! Maybe I'll go just one day... if my son can stand in a long line with me to get a book signed. Okay, who am I kidding? I'll just have to send my husband to do it.
4. Did I mention I was sick? I can't think of anything else to say. It's too early in the morning!
5. Don't forget about two awesome giveaways on Untethered Realms. Mary Pax is having a Roadtrip Audiobook giveaway, and Cherie Reich is giving away a huge prize pack of several books including a signed print version of her new YA fantasy novel, REBORN.
Have a great weekend!