1. I still haven't managed to catch up on my online stuff since I've gotten back from visiting family. Why doesn't one week away mean at least two weeks of work? So please forgive me that I haven't been visiting many blogs. I'm losing time during the days since my son isn't in school. I'll get back into the swing of things soon. *knocks on wood*
2. I've been working hard on revisions for my publisher. And sorry, I still can't say anything until the contract is official. When will that be? I'm not sure. Very soon, I hope.
3. I've won a few prizes on giveaways recently. I can't believe more people don't enter them. How can you not love free stuff? Gift cards and books are my favorite prizes. I always read and review the books I win too. A win for me and a win for the author. I'm curious, how many of you always enter giveaways when you come across them? Sometimes enter them? Rarely?
4. I can't believe it's the end of June already. The summer is going by quickly. Family visit done and Fourth of July fun coming up next week. Maybe we'll go blueberry picking this weekend. My son is in the middle of his summer literacy class and doing excellently. We spent all afternoon at a park yesterday.
5. Happy Friday, everyone! Have a great weekend. :)