Thank you very much to the marvelous Clare Dugmore
for this award.
This one has been going around a lot lately. We all know the drill by now. Seven random facts.
1) I decorated for Halloween already. My son is uninterested in the decorations, but my husband keeps telling me there's too many!
2) I sometimes randomly start talking with a Canadian, British, or southern US accent. Most of those times, I don't notice unless someone points it out.
3) Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love seeing people in costumes!
4) I was a vegetarian for 15 years until I got pregnant. Now I crave meat a lot.
5) I shampooed my carpet and took great satisfaction in how it looked. Never in my life would I've thought I would ever think such a thing! I'm not the domestic type.
6) I hate wearing belts.
7) My husband refuses to speak in his Severus Snape voice while we're in bed together. That's no fun!
I pass on this award to all of you who have seven more random facts you'd like to share!