A big thank you to the wonderful Yolanda Renee
for passing on this award to me.
1) Answer the presenter's 11 questions.
2) Choose 11 lucky recipients.
3) Create 11 questions for them to answer.
4) Plaster the award on your blog.
1. What monster would you choose for a Halloween costume? Bigfoot. A costume that's warm and funny!
2. What superhero would you choose to be? Rogue. And then I wouldn't push away Gambit!
3. What is your favorite genre, reading, and or writing? Paranormal romance.
4. What character is most like you in any of your favorite books, read or reading or writing? Harry Potter is my favorite series. Though I'd like to say I'm like Hermione, I was never quite that out-spoken. I'm not that young, either! I'm much more like Minerva McGonagall with a dash of Luna Lovegood.
5. What is your most memorable Halloween memory? My son's first Halloween where we dressed him as a devil.
6. What is your most memorable high school memory? I hated high school. My memories of it are not good. I guess the best would be sitting in the library reading. I did that a lot!
7. What is your favorite holiday and why? Writing. Need I tell you why? Heh.
8. What is your most personal current wish (one that you can share)? Financial security. There would be far less worries in my life if we had that.
9. If you could choose any man or woman, dead or alive, who would you choose to get our country back on track and why? Honestly, I can't think of any one person who could do it. The system will always work against them. To change things, the system must be changed.
10. What do you enjoy or hate about blogging, explain, maybe give a point or two for the rest of us bloggers. I love the blogging community. Everyone is incredibly supportive. Get to know folks. Visit blogs and build relationships. It's worth it.
11. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Saturday. Sleep in. No work. Family time together.
1. What's the scariest nightmare you've ever had?
2. If you could cast a spell on someone, who would it be and what would the spell be?
3. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
4. What's the worst costume you've ever worn?
5. Whose ghost would you like to be haunted by?
6. What's your favorite Halloween candy?
7. Would you spend the night in a haunted house?
8. What would your stereotyped role be in a horror film?
9. Have you ever tricked someone on Halloween?
10.What's your favorite horror movie?
11. What would your tip be for surviving the zombie apocalypse?
I tag the first 11 people who comment on this post.