Huge thanks to the wonderfully talented Tania Walsh who gave me the Liebster Blog award.
The award comes with three short rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top bloggers and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog. Check, see above.
I'm passing the award on to three awesome individuals:
1. Aubrie Dionne - She just posted pictures from her latest book signing. Go Aubrie! Her latest sci-fi romance is doing great and the next one is due out in January.
2. Joshua - His blog is called Vive le Nerd. We nerds have to stick together!
3. Gabby - A great friend and such a creative woman. She's doing NaBloPoMo this month as I'm pounding away at NaNoWriMo.
NaNoWriMo update: My word count is 28725. If I pull myself away from Blogger, I might reach 30000 tonight. Thank you for your encouragement. You all have been so great. Keep plugging away. If you're stuck, go to a random plot generator and throw yourself a curve ball.
Potty training update: My son used it successfully again this morning. It wasn't a fluke yesterday! I won't be pushing the training yet as he's still young, but he'll be rewarded greatly for each time he does go. We bought him his own potty seat for the toilet. He was unimpressed. Thanks to those of you who shared your own potty training stories. I love hearing about them!