1. One week until the release of Big Longing (Sasquatch Susies #2)! I haven't had much time to prep for this release. But I hope when the whole series is out, I can do a big promo.
2. I finished the first big round of edits for Big Burning (Sasquatch Susies #3). Reading it again made me excited, and I remembered why it was my favorite one in the series. I predict it will likely be released in May.
3. I haven't done much else lately. A little critiquing and no writing. I'm aching for time to write. Not having that outlet is starting to affect my mood. My muse gets grumpy when she doesn't get her time!
4. I've been having lots of fun with my little guy during his two week long spring break. Though I think both of us are ready for school to start up again. He loves going to school, and I love that he loves it. Plus, you know, I love having a quiet house to write!
5. It's almost time for the Easter bunny to visit out house again. Tomorrow we'll be having breakfast with the Bunny at a local firehouse. The firefighters make an awesome breakfast and the kids get to do an egg hunt. Then we'll be munching on chocolate all weekend. Have a Happy Easter!