1. On Tuesday, I wrote END on my newest trilogy. Yay! Three wonderfully fun paranormal novelettes which I'll be submitting to my publisher. This was a spur of the moment project, and one I did in a month. I think I was a little excited about having full weekdays to myself!
2. And on Tuesday, I started planning my next series. The more I think about it, the bigger it's growing. My muse is still on the full-time writer high and is getting mighty ambitious. This project will be a serial paranormal romance in nine parts. Nine novellas. I thought I was crazy when I did the 13th Floor series and that was six parts. I will remember my lesson learned from that, though: have the books written before you start publishing them!
3. Next week I'll be co-hosting the IWSG for the first time. I'm a little nervous. But I can't wait to hear the big surprise they have for us!
4. I've been enjoying a taste of autumn this week. Most mornings I was snug in a sweatshirt, flannel pajama bottoms, and slippers. But the heat is coming back again. Blah. Did you see Untethered Realms' good-bye to summer post yet? We are not hot weather folks.
5. I have some BIG news for you. I'm not quite sure when I can announce it, but it's so exciting! I will be celebrating with ice cream this weekend.