1. Today my number one concern is my son. He's having surgery to correct an eye turn. It's a simple surgery which takes 20 minutes. He doesn't need to stay overnight or even have a bandage over his eye. It's a routine operation, and his doctor is very good at his job. Still, I'm freaking out a little. It's surgery on an eye! Think good thoughts for my little guy. With any luck, we'll be having ice cream before the afternoon is out.
2. I've been busy with touring, but I've also been doing some work. Last month, I rewrote a short story and resubmitted it to the editors who were interested in it. It was rejected, and so I submitted it to another venue. I also wrote a silly Easter story for my local critique group. I'm starting off the year good for short pieces this year.
3. I finished the last revisions for my urban fantasy novel, Of Blood and Sorrow. It's currently being proofread and formatted. I'll be releasing it to the world on March 13th. Yay! You can add it to read on Goodreads. I'll be doing a character themed tour as the book has a large cast of characters. There are a few slots left open if you would like to host me the last few weeks of March. Please email me or leave a comment below if you're interested.
4. I'm working on a short story for the next Untethered Realms anthology. I'm playing around with sci-fi horror this time. Once I finish it, I'll be diving into my next paranormal romance novel. The characters have been nagging at me for months now. It's been a while since I started a big new project and I'm really excited about it.
5. My Geeky Dice & Debauchery Tour will continue next week. Don't forget to enter to win Zombie Dice and my unique Christine Rains die. Good luck and have a great weekend!
a Rafflecopter giveaway