The lovely and most generous Tara Tyler has passed on this award to me. Thank you so much!
I'm counting the days until her new book POP TRAVEL comes out.
I must answer 11 questions. Here we go!
1. What's your nickname? (make one up if you don't have one) C. Yes, I know, so boring. It's simple to write C online. Many of my online friends just call me C, even when I've chatted to them on the phone.
2. What genre do you read most? Paranormal romance. That wasn't a surprise, was it?!
3. What celebrity would you love to meet? Joss Whedon.
4. What is your favorite age? Does this mean for me or in general? For me, I'm happy with my age right now. I get happier the older I get. I'd never want to be a teen or young adult again.
5. Facebook or Twitter? Twitter. Only because I'm much more efficient with Twitter. FB can be distracting.
6. What awesome thing will you do when your book is published? Arrange a book tour for as far as my budget will allow. I love to travel.
7. What book would you like to see turned into a movie? The Fever series by Karen Marie Moning.
8. Where were you born? In a hospital in southern Ontario.
9. Name a place you'd like to visit some day. England.
10. Are you a Summer, Winter, Fall, or Spring? Fall.
11. Any regrets? Yes. I try not to hang on to regrets, but sometimes I get in a self pitying mood.
Now 11 questions from me:
1. What is the last dream you remember?
2. What shares a bed with you at night? (other than a person!)
3. Kindle, Nook, or print?
4. Pen or pencil?
5. What planet or moon in our solar system would you live on if you could?
6. What are you wearing on your feet right now?
7. What's your favorite thing to do while procrastinating about writing?
8. Do you use coupons when shopping?
9. The world ends with an asteroid strike, alien invasion, or zombie apocalypse?
10. What title would you give to a story written about all the things in the last question?
11. Socks with sandals: yuck or cool?
I know the rules for the award state I must name some worthy bloggers and pass it on, but I'm short on time these days. Anyone who comments is deserving of this award. Please take it if you wish and display it, because you are awesome!