L.G. Keltner for passing this on to me. It's a great way to promote your stories. To complete this meme, I must answer the following questions.
1) What is the name of your book? FEARLESS.
2) Where did the idea of your book come from? From my son. He mentioned a monster under his bed, but it was a friendly one. It made me think of all the kids afraid of the monsters under their beds or in their closets. No one ever believes them. But what if they're real? Who would protect the kids? That's where my protagonist Abby White comes in.
3) In what genre would you classify your book? Paranormal romance.
4) If you had to pick actors to play your characters in a movie rendition who would you choose? Ooh, this is a hard one. I've never been good at casting. Abby is a brunette is more on the cuter side than drop-dead gorgeous. A face that children would trust. An in shape fighting body. Maybe Michelle Monaghan. For Demetirus, he's broad and muscled with dark hair. A younger David Boreanaz built like Alexander Skarsgard. Mmm, if I could combine those two men! It would be cool to have Gina Torres be the voice of Tawa.
5) Give use a one sentence synopsis of your book. Abby White kills monsters spawned by the imaginations of children, but can she be fearless when it comes to love?
6) How long did it take to write your book? Three weeks.
7) What other books within your genre would you compare it to? Or readers of which books would enjoy yours? This is on the lighter side of paranormal romance. A bit like Richelle Mead's succubus series.
8) Which authors inspired you to write this book? Joss Whedon was one of the biggest inspirations for this story. It's much like the TV shows Buffy and Angel.
9) Tell us anything that might pique our interest in your book. Monsters spawned by children's imaginations. A hot wild fae with a big piece of wood. A snarky stuffed hippo.
I'm tagging YOU! Yes, you! Give us some tidbits on your most recent book or what you're working on now.