1. Great news! I finally have a new editor with Ellora's Cave. She's quick, hilarious, and a geek. We get along wonderfully. She's enthusiastic about the next two books in my Dice & Debauchery series, and we have a release date for the second one called Layers of Lace. May 29th! Yeah, I know. It's not that far away! That date is also my wedding anniversary. So I'll have double the reason to celebrate!
2. Will I be doing a tour for the newest book? No. I'm still exhausted from the previous ones. I'll wait until the final book is released and then find a fun way to promote the whole D&D series.
3. With being sick and doing the revisions, I haven't had a chance to do any new writing or catch up on everything online. Next week should be quieter for me, and then I'll get everything in order before my son is on summer break. Wait. It's almost summer already?!
4. Today I'm helping my son's preschool set up for a big rummage sale. I was happy to purge more than I expected from our house. Funny how getting rid of physical things can make us feel lighter on every level. Do you like to go to rummage sales? Have you ever found a hidden treasure at one?
5. Happy Mother's Day this Sunday to all the wonderful moms and like-moms out there!