1. Last Friday, my son was hit by a rotten stomach virus. This week, it found a new host in me. I still feel like a zombie, but we're both doing better. Hopefully the weather will hold and be nice for the weekend.
2. It's that time again when I have to renew my passport. I hate having my picture taken. It always looks like a mug shot.
3. I haven't done much writing at all. I've watched several episodes of Castle, though! I'm almost done with season five.
4. Tomorrow we register my little guy for kindergarten. Wow. I'm so excited and panicking at the same time! It's like pre-release jitters.
5. Check out the Untethered Realms blog today for the letter I and a little teaser from Of Blood and Sorrow.