1. Happy new year! I'm excited for 2015. I have a lot going on this year. I started off the year with a quiet new year with my husband and son. It's cold out there, but we bundled up and took a walk in the woods.
2. One week until the release of Loose Corset! You can pre-order it on Amazon and add it to your wish list at Ellora's Cave. You can also add it to read on Goodreads. I'm eager to hear what readers think of this hilarious and geeky novella. If you'd like to review the book, please email Service@ellorascave.com and request a copy.
3. I'll be running two blog tours with the release of Loose Corset. The first will start on Friday, and I'll be giving away dice, dice, and more dice. You can win your own set of gaming dice! I'm giving away personalized dice with my name on it too. My second tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions will start on the 12th. There I'm giving away a gift card and more dice! You'll have two chances to win.
4. Since I'll be touring for the next several weeks, I would love to have you as a guest on my blog. Theme: anything geeky. Short posts of between 200 and 350 words. Please email me if you'd like to write a guest post and join in on the nerdy fun.
5. I'll be posting my 2015 writing goals on Monday. Wednesday is the first IWSG of the year. And Friday is my big release day! Have a terrific weekend.