1. A good week for writing. I finished off my Christmas short story for my local critique group. Now I'm working on a few other shorts to submit in the new year. Just silly and fun stuff before the hard work of promoting and revising starts again.
2. Less than a month until the first book of my hilarious and geeky series, Dice & Debauchery is released! You can add Loose Corset to your wish list at Ellora's Cave now. I worked last week with a cover artist, so hopefully I can share with you the cover soon. For everyone on the D&D tour, I'll get you all the information and images when I have them. Also, for anyone who would like to review the book, you can email Service@ellorascave.com and request a review copy.
3. My urban fantasy novel, Of Blood and Sorrow is currently with my CPs and betas. I hope to have it ready to release in February or March. You can add it to read on Goodreads right now!
4. Have you gotten all your holiday preparations done? We have our tree and all the cards have been sent out. Next week will be a lot of cooking and baking for my husband's work and our son's school. Christmas lunches and concerts. Then two weeks of sleeping in!
5. A quiet weekend awaits me. Maybe we'll take the little guy to see Big Hero 6. I think I want to see it more than he does! He's been really into watching Odd Squad, a new show on PBS. It's like a mix between Men in Black and Harry Potter. It teaches math skills and throws in a lot of subtle adult jokes. Or not so subtle ones like the 1980s episode! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.