1. I had quite the adventure on Wednesday. My son and I were playing in a creek, and I fell, breaking my wrist. I managed to get us out of the creek, walk up 100 stairs, and call my husband before collapsing in my seat. My little guy was so well behaved. I'm in a cast now and don't need surgery. If the bone doesn't drift, I'll be in the cast for six weeks.
2. Please forgive me that I won't be commenting on your blogs for a little while. I can type with one hand, slowly, and hopefully, once the swelling goes down, I'll have use of my other fingers. I'll be able to type, and as a writer, this pleases me greatly.
3. A big thank you to the kind lady and gentleman who helped me after I got to my car. That big bag of ice saved me from passing out, and talking kept me focused. I am grateful that you were there and to be reminded there are generous and compassionate folks out there.
4. I'll be resting and reading a lot over the course of the next week. I might make a dent in my TBR list!
5. In other news, I have two short stories short-listed at pro venues. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Have a good weekend!