1. It's been a busy week with my mom visiting. We had lots of fun, and my little guy will be very sad to see his gramma go this morning.
2. One step closer to being able to tell you my news. Maybe this coming week! *crosses fingers*
3. Today it's preschool orientation and then school will officially start on Monday. Yay! I'll have five mornings a week (minus my participation days twice a month) to write. I'm dedicating it to only writing. I'm very excited about this. Summer went by quickly, but it feels like a long time since I've had time to write. I'm going a little bit crazy.
4. I've been enjoying the new fantasy-based reality show, The Quest. I've never kidded myself that I could do Survivor or any of the other shows, because I won't eat strange things and I burn after five minutes in the sun. But The Quest, I would happily do! Has anyone else been watching it?
5. No plans for the weekend. I'm on countdown to Monday morning. Have a great weekend!