1. I'm having a lot of fun with the A to Z Challenge this year. I'm getting to visit a lot more new blogs which I haven't done in a while. Don't forget to join me and the other awesome authors at Untethered Realms for our A to Z of fantastical creatures.
2. My fantasy short story, "Summoning Fire" is up on Aurora Wolf - A Literary Journal of Science Fiction and Fantasy. It has a dancing summoner, her gorgeous guardian, and a lot of undead.
3. My husband's birthday was yesterday. My son and I baked him a German chocolate cake, and we had pizza for dinner. My husband hurt his shoulder at work, though, and my son wasn't feeling well. It was a quiet afternoon and evening.
4. I haven't had much time to do any writing or revising this week. Again, my balance has been thrown off by other things. So hopefully I can fall back into a good groove next week before my mom comes down to visit the week after.
5. Have I mentioned everything I wanted to? I think so. I'm a bit frazzled this week. Enjoy your weekend!