Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Teaser Tuesday with How To Date A Nerd

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This is a book that has been on my TBR list for a while. I needed a good fun book that would indulge my inner geek and make me laugh. Cassie Mae's book has done that so far. It's so much fun!


Here's your teaser:
Okay, so I lied. He's nothing like Peter Parker. He's a bajillion times sexier than Peter Parker. Spider-Man ain't got nothing on Zak Gibbons. (9% on my Kindle)

15 comments:

Heather Holden said...

Fun teaser! I've seen so many people say great things about this book...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I know that awesome author!

Dana said...

Sounds like a fun book!

Decadent Kane said...

Oh sounds like a fun read!
~Decadent
http://decadentkane.blogspot.com/

Paulita said...

This sounds like the kind of escape everyone needs this time of year. Here's Mine

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Great teaser. This sounds like a fun story that I'd enjoy.
My Teaser is from CHRISTMAS CALLING.

Cyn said...

Oh boy. Even better than Peter Parker? haha. Great teaser! I haven't heard of this one before, but I'll definitely be checking out. Thanks for sharing!

Here's my teaser (:

Gigi Ann said...

I love the cover and it sounds like a cute book to read.

Sherry Ellis said...

Sounds like a cute book, but the dude on the cover doesn't look like a nerd at all!

Kathy Martin said...

Great teaser. My teasers this week come from Grave Witch by Kalayna Price and Iris by Scott Stabile. Happy reading!

Kimberly said...

This one sounds like a fun read! Great teaser :)
Here's my Teaser Tuesday Post :)

-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

Christine Rains said...

The book was a lot of fun! And if you're a geek, you'll love all the geeky references and jokes.

klahanie said...

How to date a nerd. I just opened up my own diary

Gary :)

M Zaib said...

Thanks for sharing this nice info expect some more in near future.
http://infofaisalabad.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

Cute teaser, and kudos to Cassie Mae.