1. Only three more days until the official release and blog tour of THE ORACLE & THE VAMPIRE. It's the fifth book in my 13th Floor series. You can be one of the first people to get the book on Amazon, B&N, Kobo, and Smashwords. There's only one more book left in the series, and the big secret will be revealed next Friday with the cover!
2. I've been finishing off my blog tour posts and getting organized this week. I'd like to do a blog make-over, but I'm not sure what I'll do. Something to consider after the tour. Any suggestions?
3. It's Mother's Day this Sunday. An early Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, grandmas, and like-moms out there. I'll be visiting the in-laws this weekend with a grumpy husband and toddler to soothe. Copious amounts of ice cream are in order.
4. The next few weeks are going to be extremely busy. Good thing I have all the blog tour stuff out and ready! Dentist appointments, school events, a sleep study with the university, a birthday party, and a possible monarch butterfly talk at the park. I'm not sure if there's suppose to be a lot of butterflies there at that time or not, but it will be really cool if there is.
5. My son is beginning to tell great stories and battle dragons in the yard with wooden swords. This summer is going to be a grand adventure! Bonus: the boy can get my husband to sing "Call Me Maybe" for him. Hilarious!
Have a marvelous weekend!