Friday, December 25, 2020

Happy Holidays 2020! #FREE Books

 


I wish you love, kindness, and rest this holiday season. 2020 has been a rough year on every level, and 2021 isn't going to be easier. It's going to take the world a long time to recover, and we must be patient and compassionate.

I realize I've been quiet this year. Do know that I still sneak around and peek at your blogs whenever I get a chance. Usually I don't get on the computer during the day because my son needs it for virtual schooling, and by the time evening rolls around, I'm too drained to do much of anything. I don't expect 2021 to be much different on the school front. Cheers to all the families and students pushing forward with their education in a pandemic. It's tougher than I ever imagined, and I only have one kid!

Next year is going to bring on new challenges for my family. My husband was recently diagnosed with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). It's indolent (meaning it's hibernating and could possibly not affect him for the rest of his life), so his outlook is very good, but we are still in a pandemic. I take nothing for granted.

Apart from everything else, it has been a good writing year for me. I've published two books under my pen name, Morena Silver, and I have two completed first drafts. Next year, I'll be releasing at least three books including my first shared world novel and my LitRPG.

Reading has helped me get through 2020. I want to share with you that gift. For the next five days, I'm offering three books for FREE!

Geeky and hilarious contemporary romance
LOOSE CORSET

When a fledgling vampire wakes in a funeral home run by demons
OF BLOOD AND SORROW

Dealing with the undead will seem like child's play when the Cult of Ammut comes calling
OF GODS AND SORROW


Don't forget about all these wonderful holiday reads!