Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Happy (early) Halloween! And a bit of an update.

 


Happy Halloween! I know it's early, but I decorated before fall even arrived this year in September, because we need something a little fun in our lives these days. I hope you're all well and safe. Our household remains Covid free so far, and flu shots have been had. We might be going stir crazy, but we're playing it safe.

I've been busy these past few months promoting for my pen name. My co-author's PA kept us hopping, but I'm hoping to catch up on all the things which piled up. The first thing on my list, though, is to keeping writing. I have three projects in the works, and I barely have time for anything else. Yet next year will be a big release year for both me and my pen name.

Right now, I wanted to wish you all the Halloween fun of the season with some free books! From today through the 31st, I'm offering three free books!

Dark Dawning (Totem #1)

Three sisters. Seven totems. One chance to save the world.

Ghost Dancer (The Paramours #1)

Ghost hunting with a kiss.


And from my pen name, Morena Silver...

Bound by a Ban-sidhe

On Samhain, the veil between the living and dead is at its thinnest.